Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does the Hummer(H1) cost in US?

And hows the performance, cuz I dont like the looks of the latest hummers , with luxurious looks like a SUV.


(And is there a hummer comunity where I can join like harley davidsons company)|||The H1 I agree is the best, the H2 and H3 are just toys compaired to the big brother H1. They have a big range of pricing, it all of course depends on the year and mileage of course. I have seen them range from 15k all the way up to 250k, depending on what they have in them. The power is nice, an H1 will kick some ***. The Humvee is a nice big toy too, all depends on what you will use them for too. Will you be off roading, highway driving, city driving etc. They are awesome for off roading, I had a Humvee with the engine pump which made it so I could drive though deep water and it would just pump the water out so my engine wouldnt stall. The eat the hell out of gas so if that will be of bother dont even get any hummer or humvee. I tell you what though dont ever think you ll get hurt in an accident in one lol. They are a comfortable ride too so happy hunting and hope I was able to help you out!|||200,000 us|||It is not sold as a street legal car. Only the Amry drives those.


There top speed is 89mph and they go from 0-60 in 11 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment