Friday, September 23, 2011

I live in Windsor Ontario Canada and I want a pink hummer limo, how can you get one ?

Any from Detroit ? London ? Toronto ? ...


Needed for prom next year , planning ahead !|||A Detroit company, VIP Limo Service, has a pink hummer limo called "The Pink Panther". Check out the link for more info.|||I asked this very question once and was told that it violated YA community guidelines.....wait, no, it wasn't worded exactly the same, I asked if I could get a hummer from Pink in a limo...but close enough, right?|||im from windsor too! my best friends older sister had a pink hummer limo for her car at her wedding last june. she got it from the states i know im just not sure the company's name but it was really nice.





im pretty sure the company was from detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment