Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you had the money to buy a hummer would you do it?

Or do you feel buying a hummer is to expensive of a toy to purchase even if you had the money (or financing) available?|||I find almost everyone with a hummer is trying to compensate for a personality defect..... either a lack of self esteem or a god complex ---- both extremes|||Never in a million years. There are much better vehicles out there for the same price that are far superior to a Hummer.|||no I could buy 3or4 good mileage cars with that money|||a friend of mine had a hummer and she told me she got around 7-8 miles to the gallon...holy sh*t! she drove it for about a year and finally told her husband she was getting something else....an escalade, which isn't much better in mpg, but somewhat more effecient. make sure to put aside money for gas!|||no because hummer is an over credited suv. it has poor gas mileage and with gas tetering towd $3.00 alot you could spend more money than wht u baught it for in 3 years of gas. it is not a family car. and the h3 is not all that big. the h1 is a bad style and gas gussler. h2 is a gas gussler yet popular in video games|||If I only had enough money to purchase the hummer, no. If I was filthy rich, sure. I'd buy a hummer and a vette. That'd probably be the only way.|||Heck no, a Hummer is just a Ego Trip on 4 or 6 wheels.


Buy a Hybrid. You may not get looked at as much, but you can look yourself in the mirror and smile.|||Look hummers are nice, but if you can not afford it why buy it.


When you are talking about a hummer, most of the parts must come from the dealer, thats big money there. Next is the gas, some more money. Not to mintion that if you are not rich you will be making a nice payment.|||No. No use for one. They're just a status symbol, which I don't play|||give me the money and I'll let you know (lol)|||No. They are boxy in appearance. They are meant for off road which most owners of four wheel drives rarely use unless it's in the course of their work. They come with a hefty price tag. The primary reason that I feel people buy these thing is to simply "show off."|||Even if I had a million dollars I would never buy a hummer. talk about a gas guzzler. THose things have terrible fuel economy. Besides, if you drive in the city with one of those, people will think you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||if i had the spare cash to flash around i probably would. but i dont so , dreams are free|||H2 or H3, no way. If AM General and GM were to make the civillian HMMWV again, hell yes i would buy one. All you civic babies out there with your "gas mileage". Give your head a shake... the H1 came with a diesel engine that gets the same, if not better gas mileage than a 3/4ton truck. Anyways, I've got a GMC diesel with the same engine that I fuel with homemade biodiesel... so i dont really care about fuel economy anyways.|||I wouldn't. I am not that much into "status cars" and would rather get myself a nice coupe and turn the rest of the money into some nice electronic equipment for my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment