Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What would be a fair price to charge per ticket if I raffled off a hummer for Gay Rights?

Would you pay 100 bucks for a hummer? I know they're not the most ecofriendly vehicles but if I look good in one imagine how good you'd look.|||You don't even want to know what the first thing I thought when I read that was. lol.|||Yeah $100 sounds good!|||I'd defiantly turn heads driving one down the streets of Sydney, especially with left hand drive. If I won it it would cost me a arm and leg to have it shipped over and to have it registered and green slipped. Yes I'd buy a ticket what the hey, the money's going towards a good cause and I'd give the hummer to an US LGBT organization that really needed a vehicle to collect food or deliver food or move furniture for persons living with HIV/AIDS.|||How much for a hummer in a Hummer?|||I'd pay $100 for a Hummer. That's not a bad price at all, for even a chance. And it goes for a good cause.|||Forget the car. You could probably make more money by agreeing to accept hummers for $10 a pop.|||Maybe take the "green" route and raffle off a Prius, or something. The $100 won't even fill a gas tank for the Hummer!!|||sure, $100 is a good price if you intend to sell only 1 or 2 k tickets ,if you think you can sell more and depending on the dynamics of the social-economics $100 or perhaps more.


all the best.|||Dayum, my mind started out in the gutter.... I'm a bad grrl.





You'd have to figure out how many tickets you'd sell, how much it would cost to buy the thing, and how much money you want to raise to give to charity.|||You need Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment