Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is it wise to drive a Hummer H1 from Texas to Montana?

I will be visiting some friends in Montana, but I don't really want to take my regular car for a long distance drive. I'm still concerned about gas though.|||Drive the H1.





You are an American,a nd it is your destiny to drive the biggest, worse gas-milage vehicle you possibly can.





Since we dropped the big ones in the summer of 1945, the rest of the world are our Bit*hes!





Until the American Empire finally falls (I give us another 75-100 years), it is every American's right to do what we want.





Please, please, drive your H1 every chance you get!|||Sure if money is not an option. There is alot of wildlife along the way so if you hit a deer or 2 you should be ok. I think there are some stretches between Colorado and Montana that dont have many gas stations so that should be a concern I would map it out wisely and do the math on your gas mileage to distance so you dont get stranded. Good Luck|||Be prepared to pay allot for Gas My F150 sucks it down but it's a great truck.





You can rent a little car for a fairly low price and your gas savings will more then pay for the rental.|||Gas is a major concern but so is weather!!!





Drive it|||Driving Hummers are bad in general. Just think of the environment. All the gases being emitted from those monster cars is horrible! You should get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment