Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I make a ride on toy (a Hummer) remote controlled?

I have a special needs child who loves the toys she can ride in, but I need them to be remote controlled since she doesn't understand how to operate them herself. I bought one that came remote controlled but am very disappointed in its size. I already have a larger ride on but it is not remote controlled. I want to make it remote controlled if at all possible.|||I know how but unless you got a couple grand to kill and a whole lota a time on your hands it's not worth it,it would involve taking it apart welding a new frame changin the steering colum unless you were a profetional with no job, by the time you finished she'd have a real car by then








watch how they do it on mythbusters sometime to see how complicated it is|||there is no way you can make it remote controlled, because the design is way too different from remote cars

No comments:

Post a Comment