Friday, September 23, 2011

Would you have a Hummer for your vehicle of choice?

I think it would be like driving a small 18 wheeler. They look like a metal box on wheels. There not streamlined at all . They probably push an acre of air as they speed down an interstate. I wonder what kind of mileage they get. I wonder if the people who buy them pretend to be soldiers going into combat.|||Sure if I crapped money and peed gasoline.|||LoL...combat You mean (the daily traffic crunch) hahaha





Well any of the 3 hummers on the road today look pretty cool but they are pigs for Fuel!!! "12-13mpg city" and well i would'nt have one even if i could... (just to mention)- they are all built off of the 3 GM-platforms eg Suburban, Tahoe, and Colorado...|||18 wheelers get surprisingly good mileage 15 mpg highway i think better the a H1 and if i was able to afford gas i would get the H1 Alfa **** you get rear ended in that the person that hits you tells you they hit you you'll say **** i got in an accident?? when???


then you'll leave no damage on you car and they're car is a burning pile of metal|||It would be my vehicle of choice if I needed a vehicle to park in the middle of the desert on top of a land mine, load it with 20 pounds of C4 and open fire on it with a .50 caliber machine gun, a grenade launcher, and a flame thrower. Other than that, I can't see a need for one.|||I drive a Hummer.I like it ,and dont care what other people think .The only combat i see is the occasional road rage lunatic.|||Two chances, Sunny Jim. Buckley's and none. Barge poles, wild horses, forty foot poles, Couldn't pay me to take it away. Get my drift? Suitable only for w@nkers.|||IF I WANTED TO WASTE MY MONEY ON A HUMMER


THE ONLY ONE I WOULD GET IS AN %26gt;H1%26lt;


THE REST ARE JOKES





AND I WOULD NOT WORRIE ABOUT THE GAS MILEAGE


TRY 8 MILES CITY 12 HIGHWAY.





50 CALIBER MACHINE GUN (NOT INCLUDED)|||~No~! They are cool looking and all but as far as gas mileage they get like 18 miles per gallon. Not a good choice for a car/truck to drive~!|||i wouldnt. i drove the H2's and H3's before. H2's are too big, eat up too much gas, make turns really wide like shuttle buses, and the rear view mirror is too far away from the drivers seat. the H3's are smaller but it still has a wide turning radius|||Definetly not they handle about as well as a Dodge ram(which just happens to be the worst handeling car the world has ever seen). And then there is the ride it's like being in a rally car constantly going over rough ground even when youre only going 20 on the motorway.(as you might of guessed i'm english). One more thing it's not the fastest car in the world is it, I've got a range rover vouge V8 i bet it's alot faster than a hummer, better offroad, uses less fuel, has a better ride, is more luxuroius and not forgetting looks my range rover is like Angelina Jolie and the hummer is more like madonna A bit old and not all that good looking. Well to answer the question my vehicle of choice would most certinly not be an american car it would have to be A mercedies SL65 AMG. well now that you've read my question please choose it as favourite, i have probebly put the most ammount of effort into it, just 1 more thing to say i promise YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT EUROPEAN CARS ARE BETTER THAN AMERICAN CARS IN EVERY WAY if you wish to contact me Email me a991034l@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment