Friday, September 23, 2011

Should I feel bad about the fact that I relieved myself into the gas tank of a Hummer last night?

The Hummer was parked on a dark street and had a Sarah Palin Drill Baby Drill sticker on it.





I had been drinking and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I have been a little depressed since I lost my job because of the oil spill.|||No. You got to do what you got to do, man. 搂|||You stuck your hummer in a Hummer?|||Was it a toy Hummer in your kindergarten?|||Finally found something to stick it in that wouldn't laugh.|||as long as the hummer consented, thats fine|||I hope you did not lose your job for the same reason.|||did you wear protection?|||Last year I visited Golden Gate park and the things I saw you earth lovers doing to gopher holes in the lawn without protection with kids watching was discussing So what y'all did was mild|||Depends on how much beer you drank just prior to pissing. A high alcohol content might actually run the Hummer all on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment