Saturday, September 10, 2011

What are the pros and the cons of a hummer h3?

My son is interested in getting a Hummer h3 for his first car. What are the good things and the bad things about this car?|||Pro- letting everyone know you have a massive, awesome tool, that you have no problem giving to any 3AM stripper who wants it!!! Go HPV!!!





Con- good luck on the resale, damn America has turned all Liberal, and wont buy these bad boys any more. Appaaaaarently, they pollute real bad, and are totally unnecessary for 99% of the population. WTF!!! I want my poorly made, ugly, not at all like the military version, H3. So all you liberals can just Shuuut up.





(and don't you take my AK47 Barrack! You hear me! I need it! And no, as many 9mm's as I want will not make up for it!!!! Go Rush Limbaugh!!!)|||It is not a very reliable car, nor is it dependable. Lots of cheap plastic inside and outside. I would not recommend it. Besides, with gas prices going up, he would be paying lots of money just to fuel up. With GM going into bankruptcy, there is also a chance that Hummer will be sold off and the future of it is not known at this time. If your son is looking for a nice SUV, then I would suggest Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Hyundai Veracruz, or Toyota Rav 4.|||CONS


Cheap looking interior ( typical GM )


Poor visibility


POOR fuel mileage


underpowered


If you want a good small SUV- Find a Ford Escape or Mazda Tribute with the V6, good fuel mileage ( ours gets 20 mpg in town, 23 highway at 70 mph) and they come in 2 wheel or all wheel drive. Ours is all-wheel drive|||Pro- I can't think of any.





Con- tiny little five cylinder is grossly under powered requiring a heavy foot resulting in crappy mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment