Saturday, September 10, 2011

How much money does it cost to fill up a tank for a hummer?

I want to get a hummer but I want to make sure that I will be able to drive it, so how much money does it take to fill up the whole tank?|||I've got an H2 - it has a 32 gallon tank @ 2.87 per gallon my cost to fill up is: $92.00. Makes me cry every time - the ladies do LOVE it though so worth every cent.|||If your worried about being able to fuel the vehicle then u shouldnt be buying it in the first place. H1 6-8 mpg, H2 10-14 mpg, H3 16-18 mpg|||With hummers it's not so much how much it costs to fill it per fill up, it's how often you have to go to the gas station that really costs you.





It really only has a marginally larger gas tank than the average SUV. The H3 can hold 23 gallons of gas, at say a liberal $2.90/gallon you're looking at $66.70 per fill up. Now that was just regular gas, I'm unsure if it uses premium unleaded or not. But that's the general cost per fill up these days.|||make sure you get one I have yet to see one of hose off road or dirty we could use another poser on the streets

No comments:

Post a Comment